Thursday, December 12, 2019

HO HO HO, Christmas Will Be Great by Ildi

Hello sweet crafty friends, it's Ildi here with a happy beach scene which is actually a festive card. 
This time I used the fun and unique Vacation Santa Set.




I've created my background from two pieces of coloured cardstock: a blue one for the sea and a light brown, almost beige textured one for the shores. 

I white heat embossed the HO HO HO sentiment on the blue panel and added some details with acrylic paint and a gelly pen. 

I've created the shore line with tearing thebeige piece of cardstock and applied white paint to the torn edge. Splattered brown Distress ink all over the light brown piece and adhered it onto the blue cardstock.


I Copic coloured and fussy cut this adorable relaxing Santa and two of the palm trees from the Vacation Santa Set and attached them to my scene. 

As a final touch I heat embossed my message onto a little piece of red cardstock and attached it to top right corner. 



Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting, 
Ildi


 

  



1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs