Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Ellie with Bible

 


Hello there, crafty friends!  Welcome to the Paper Nest Dolls blog!  We are so happy to have you here!  :)

Today, I'm sharing this card I made for my cousin's Confirmation coming up next month.  With Covid, we aren't able to see her receive this sacrament, but her mom asked if we could all send her some cards instead!  I think this sweet Ellie with Bible is perfect for a Confirmation, don't you??

To create this card, I printed the digital image on 80lb. Neenah Solar White cardstock.  I colored her with Copic markers and then cut her out with scissors.

For her skin, I used E000, E00, E21, E11, R20.
For her hair, I used E53, YR30, YR31, and Y32.

For her dress, I used R43, R21, BV02, BV31, and V20.
For the Bible and shoes, I used E42, E41, E40, and E31.

Once I got her cut out, I created some layers using some dies and patterned paper.  I also used Heffy Doodle's Down the Line Sentiments for my "Sending Love" banner.


I adhered everything to my card base and it's ready to be sent off to my sweet cousin!

Thank you again for stopping by the Paper Nest Dolls blog today!!  Xoxo, Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs