Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Love Struck Emma with Amanda Fitterer

 

Hello there and welcome back to the Paper Nest Dolls blog!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  It's Amanda Fitterer joining you today with this sweet Love Struck Emma card!

To create this card, I printed Emma on 80lb. Neenah Solar White cardstock.  Next, I colored her in with the Copic markers. 

Hair:  Y23 and YR30  |  Skin:  E0000, E000, E00, E21, R20


Rest of image:  R43, R21, R20, R30, G21, G20, E31, E42, E41, E40


Once I got her all colored in, I started creating my layers using patterned paper, dies, a paper trimmer, and a rounded edge punch.


For my sentiment, I used Natural My Favorite Things ink and Heffy Doodle Bold Banner Sentiments.


The last step is to adhere my layers together!  I also added a few hearts!


Thank you so much for stopping by The Paper Nest Dolls blog today!  Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week!  Xoxo, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs