Sunday, January 3, 2021

Goth Family Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Betty here starting off this year with some of my favorite stamps that Paper Nest Dolls released late last year. There are four digital stamps that I used to create this goth family. I used Goth DadGoth MomGoth Boy, and Goth Girl. Growing up, my favorite TV show was the Addams Family. These stamps bring back many fond memories of my family watching this show in black and white. Ah...the good old days! 


These stamps are versatile and can be used for any occasion card. One popular use is for Halloween. These stamps are digital, so you can mix and match any of the characters or use just one for a card. These stamps are also great for scrap-booking, art jounaling, and attaching on treat bags. Since they are digital, you can make them any size you like! The card I made is A2 size and is colored with Copic markers.


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: RV95, E11, E21, E00, E5O
Cheeks: E93
Black Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3, T1
Blonde Hair: E25, E13, E21
Green Alligator: G99, G94, YG95, YG93
Red Rose & Pendant: R89, R39, R35


Thank you for stopping by! 
Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and creative year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs