Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Raccoon Love Letter by Noelene

Hi all,

Noelene back again today to share with you a cute Valentine's card I created. For my project I am using the sweet Paper Nest Dolls image called Raccoon Love Letter.




I first cut out this envelope shaped box card S.V.G. file using my Silhouette cutting machine to create. I enlarged my image large enough to fit in front of the envelope. I printed it on plain paper first to make sure it fits neat & not waste my blending paper. The original image has the envelope, but I trimmed this off. 




Once coloured, I glued my image onto my front of the envelope box card. 



Isn't he the sweetest!

Raccoon Love is available in digital format here or in rubber in a set of 3 here which include 2 other adorable raccoon stamps.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs