Sunday, February 7, 2021

French Girl Celine - Ooh La La!

Hello PND Fans! Betty back with another DT inspirational project!

On my bucket list is to go to Paris, France to see the Eiffel Tower, eat pastries at a cafe, and go to a nice French restaurant. Until the pandemic is over, all I can do right now is dream. I thought it would be fun to color this cute French Girl Celine from Paper Nest Dolls and display it in my house and hope the pandemic will soon be over. This French Girl Celine stamp comes in red rubber and in digital. She is perfect for any occasion card or just a note card!


This is an A2 size card and I used patterned paper that my friend gave me a couple of weeks ago (thank you Lisa!). The Eiffel Tower die is from Stamp Anniething. The stars and hearts die is from Cuttlebug. The flower die is from C.C. Designs. The doily die is from Gina Marie Designs. I colored this stamp with Copic alcohol markers. The colors are listed below.


Copic markers used:
Hair: E59, E25, E33, E31
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Green: YG97, YG95, YG93
Gray Poodle: T5, T3, T2, T1, T0


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs