Monday, February 14, 2022

This is The Valentine Way!

This is The Valentine Way!

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my This is The Valentine Way! using Rebel Baby by Paper Nest Dolls for my Design Team Inspiration Card. I just wanted to show how versatile the Paper Nest Dolls stamps are by making a Valentine card with this cutie!

The Details of My Card

When I was out shopping the other day, I saw some Baby Yoda Valentine cards for children to hand out. I had a light bulb moment that I could create my own Valentine with Baby Rebel!

For my card, I decided that I wanted it to be a traditional Valentine card with lots of hearts and pinks/reds/whites. I love the bright colours of the Doodlebug paper! So, perfect for a Valentine card! I thought it would be fun to place a red glimmer Valentine heart in his hand to give to you! Since he is a galaxy baby, I pulled in some stars but went with glimmery red and pink to match my colour scheme. A scattering of red rhinestones adds a bit more sparkle to this fun Valentine!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Rebel Baby
Skin: YG03/YG63/YG67/R20
Robes: E89/E87/E84/E81

Close Up of Rebel Baby on My Card

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My This is The Valentine Way! Card:

Rebel Baby, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Sentiment, Printed out on Computer
Lovebugs 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Doodlebug Design Inc
Red Glimmer Paper, Stampin’ Up!
Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Give It a Whirl Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Scallop Contour Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Real Red and Basic White Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card sizes: 4.25” x 5.5”

--------------------------

I created another Baby Rebel card for my presentation at the Wizards and Rebels Weekend for Paper Nest Dolls back in August (here is a link to that card). For this card, I used a different Copic combination for my Rebel Baby.

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Rebel Baby by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this. Your Grogu is amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beckie! So glad you love my card and Grogu!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs