Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Love Potion Amara ~ Happy Valentine's Day

Hi PND Fans! It's Betty here today. It's not too late to make a few Valentine's cards! I made this card using a digital stamp called Love Potion Amara from the Love Potion stamp set from Paper Nest Dolls. So cute and simple to print and color! Add this to digital printable papers and you can make this card in no time! 



I first printed the image at 3-3/4" tall and colored it with Copic markers. I then used an oval stitched die to cut it out. I used Distress Ink in Black Soot to ink the edges.


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E39, YR24, YR23, YR20
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Blue Green: BG13, BG11, BG10
Pink: RV14, RV13, RV11
Blue (glass): B01, BG000
Goggles (glass): B00

I used free digital pattered paper that I found on Freepik. It was Designed by macrovector / Freepik. I imported the image to Microsoft Publisher and added the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment. I printed it 6" x 6" then trimmed it down to 5.5" x 5.5" I added a black cardstock mat behind it, leaving an 1/8" border. Then I placed it on the 6" x 6" card base. 


I added a strip of black cardstock at the bottom of the card where I used an older Martha Stewart border punch to create the edge. I adhered Love Potion Amara onto the card using double-sided adhesive foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few enamel dots. 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you give this a try! Have a wonderful and creative day. ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs