Friday, January 27, 2023

Ark Bundle by Noelene

Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene here today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I have created a new baby card using one of the 2022 releases called Ark Bundle.




This cute bundle consists of 5 stamps. I have used the Ark image & placed Noah, the Sheep & Lion on top. You can combine the images as I did or use the images on their own. You could also use this set to create a scene for a Christening/Baptism or Baby Birthday card just to name a few. I do have another theme in mind, which I will share with you at a later date.




Copics:
Elephants & Seal : N0, N1, N3, N5, R00, R30
Hippos: BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV02
Pig & Hearts: R00, R30, R32
Noah, Ark Lion & Giraffes: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Water: B21, B23




Ark Bundle is available in digital stamp here.




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs