Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lovestruck Lulu - Happy Valentine's Day

Hello PND Fans! Betty here today. In just two weeks is Valentine's Day! A quick and fun way of making cards is using digital stamps from Paper Nest Dolls. I made this Valentine's Day card using the adorable the stamp called Lovestruck Lulu. This stamp comes in both digital and red rubber. I used the digital version so that I can get the stamp the same day I order it and make it the size I needed for this card. 



I printed the stamp at 3-1/4" tall and colored it with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Hair: Y28, YR23,YR21, Y21
Pink: V95, RV95, RV93, RV91
Green: YG95,YG93, E81
Silver/Gray: C5, C3, C1



The supplies I used to make this card are:
  • A6 white card base
  • "I Love Love" patterned paper from Scrappy Boy Stamps
  • "Burlesque" patterned paper from Scrappy Boy Stamps
  • Cut & Emboss Heirloom Frames from Stampin' Up
  • Sentiment from The Stamps of Life
  • Heart die cuts from The Stamps of Life Heart Button Dies
  • Pink and white baker's twine

The pink mat underneath the patterned paper and the sentiment are white cardstock with the edges colored with RV93 to match the colored stamp. I could not find colored cardstock to match. 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you create some quick and fun Valentines Day cards with this Paper Nest Dolls Lovestruck Lulu stamp! Have a creative week! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs