Friday, January 6, 2023

Wintertime Wishes Card

 

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Wintertime Wishes Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using the sweet Emma with Snowflake Banner. Don’t you love her beautiful snowflake banner!

The Details of My Card

For my card, I coloured Emma with my Copic markers in one of my favourite colour combos of pinks, blues, and tans! I added Glossy Accents to the hearts on her snowflake banner and Stardust Stickles to her hat pompom, bows and the snowflakes.

The Snowed In Paper was perfect for my card since the knitted snowflake pattern created a cozy warm feel and suited my snowflake theme. Even the “Wintertime” sentiment was from the Paper Pad.

I had the Frostyville Corner Die from Memory Box in my stash and thought it would work for a mini slimline card. I love how it peeks put from under the sentiment creating interest over the knitted snowflake paper! A few more glimmery snowflakes from punches and a die were added for sparkle. To ground Emma, I added a stitched snowbank and ran some Glittered Organdy Ribbon over it to add more sparkle. I also added the ribbon across the top of the so that the sentiment hangs from it.

The finishing touch was a scattering of rhinestones on the knitted paper to add even more sparkle!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04/R20
Hair: E99/YR24/YR23
Blues: B91/B93/B95/B97
Browns: E41/E42/E43/E44
Pinks: R81/R83/R85


Card Recipe for Wintertime Wishes Card:

Emma with Snowflake Banner, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Snowed In 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Echo Park
White Glimmer Paper, Stampin’ Up!
Slimline Stitched Hillside Border Dies, Lawn Fawn
Frostyville Corner Die, Memory Box
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Snowflake Border Punch, Martha Stewart
Snowflake Corner Punch, Martha Stewart
Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Stampin’ Up!
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Glossy Accents, Ranger
Star Dust Stickles, Ranger
Basic White, Rococo Rose, and Crumb Cake Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 6 ½” x 3 ½”

Stamp Size: 4 ½” Tall

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card for Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs