Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ellie with Sign

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and that you enjoyed the new Zodiac release last week!  Weren't they just gorgeous!  

Its Pami here and I am sharing a card with you that I made using the ever so gorgeous "Ellie with Sign" who is available in the store now. 


I love her!  She is coloured with copics and I have used paper from Lili of the Valley called Timeless Victorian.  I added some lace ribbon, mulberry flowers and pearls.  Oh and of course some glamour dust!  You can see more details on my blog including which copic colours I used.  

Thanks for looking and I will see you again soon!

Love and Hugs
Pami x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Doll! I love the color scheme and your entire layout. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love your layers and how you matted each one. The corner die cuts look fab. You have put a lot of thought into this darling card and it shows. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs