Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pirate Avery

Goodmorning!
 
 
I've been asked by Christine of The Paper Nest Dolls to be a part of their creative design team.
I'm really a big fan of their stamps so i did say YESSSSSS.
This is my first blogpost using their stamps. I choose Pirate Avery, she's tough and cute at the same time.

 
Basis of my card is kraft cardstock and the designer papers are from a 6x6 designer pad of Teresa Collins, Family Stories. Dies i did use are Marianne Design Creatables (Anchor), Magnolia Doohickeys (Tea Label Tags) and a vintage border of Noor!Design (6002/0365).
 
 
I coloured this sweet Avery with my Copic Markers.
Other things i've been used: Hobbyrope, Letter Stickers Adornit, Button, Adhesive Pearls and my mini sewing-machine. (Janome Sew Mini)
 
Greetings, Katja
 
** Creative Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs