Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sleigh Full of Gifts Emma

Hi Everyone!

Its Pami here with another card for your inspiration.  Today I am using a new release which is called "Sleigh Full of Gifts Emma" which is available in the shop now under the new release section!  

Here is my card:


Isn't she just too cute!!  I coloured with copics and teamed her with paper from First Edition called Nordic Christmas.  I used some glamour dust and added a charm, ribbon and some pearls from my stash.  Full details of what I used and copic colours are on my blog here.  

I hope you like her and thank you for looking!

Love and Hugs
Pami x

1 comment:

  1. OMG i really love this christmascard. And i really love that christmasflower (poinsettia?).
    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs