Monday, August 4, 2014

My Little Friend!

Hi Everyone, Keeley here!

It is my turn to share with you all today and here is my card, isn't she the sweetest! This is Teddy Bear Avery, and you can find her in the shop here.



The sentiment if from Lili of the Valley and I have used my usual dies from my favourite companies -  Magnolia Doohickey, MFT - Die-namic Dies, Joy Crafts and Memory Box.  The shape of the card is made with a Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Die.



I have coloured her with Copics...

Skin E000 00 11 13
Hair E50 43 44
Green YG91 93 95 97
Pink R000 00 11 20
Brown E30 31 35

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest 
Paper Nest Dolls news and chat to fellow crafters.

Hugs....
 photo keeleysignaturea_zpscff6569a.png





1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs