Thursday, December 15, 2016

Ms. Snowman Avery Card Share

Hello friends,  thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a card share using The PaperNest Dolls  digital Snowman Avery image.  I'm still working on Christmas cards,  I can finally see the light lol.  On to my card, I found an old DCWV  Christmas paper stack in my stash so I decided to  use it to create this card. I colored Ms. Snowman Avery with my copics after printing the image out on X-press It Blend card stock.
Copic Colors I used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: E27, 25, 23, 21
Green: YG67, 17, 25
Red: R59, 29, 24
Black: C9, 7, 5, 3,1 

I added a snowflake border and postage die cut from my stash as well.  Check out The Papernest  Dolls website for this and other cute digital/rubber stamp images.   Well that's all for now, thanks for stopping by.   

~Racquel~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs