Thursday, December 8, 2016

Peppermint Princess Emma Christmas Card

EEEEKKK! Christmas is just around the corner. I still have so much to do! 
Baking cookies, finish shopping, stuffing stockings, wrapping presents, send out Christmas cards...OH MY! If only I could slow time down a bit or maybe get a personal assistant to help. 

Speaking of Christmas cards. I have a super cute one to share with you today using Peppermint Princess Emma


Isn't she darling!?! I love her hair style. 

I colored Peppermint Princess Emma with my favorite coloring meduim...Copic markers. I was a little nervous about using so much red. I don't know why, but red is a hard color for me. It never really looks good to me. I was happy with how this turned out though. 


I found these tiny little Christmas ornaments in the dollar section at Target. They are adorable! And perfect for crafting. I have used them on a couple crafts already this season. 


Turquoise and red are not colors that I usually put together, but I have to say I'm loving it. I like working with non traditional Christmas color combos. 

Thank you for popping in for a visit. Hope you all have a craftastic day!
Hugs,
                             Tina Goodwin DT


2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs