Sunday, December 18, 2016

Party Time!

Hello! Can you believe that it's 2017?!? The years seem to be flying by. I, for one, am ready for 2016 to be over with.

For my project today I used Party Girl Avery. I surrounded her with balloons, stars, and 2017.


 I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the card, envelop and the embellishments.



The Card In A Box flattens for easy mailing.


I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out with my brand new Brother Cut'N Scan 2! (It was an early Christmas gift from my husband)


I use floral wire and hot glue to add the embellishments. I like the floral wire because I can bend the wire to perfectly place the embellishments. 


And here's a close up...


Thank you all for stopping by. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.
Hugs,
Tina Goodwin DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs