Monday, December 5, 2016

Santa Ellie with Gift


Happy Monday crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.  Raquel here and today I have a Christmas project to share with you using Santa Ellie with Gift digital stamp.  Christmas is just around the corner, so I am working on my Christmas projects feverishly before time runs out.  One of the items I love to alter are gift bags.  They are really inexpensive and you can use the items you have in your stash to really decorate it up.   I picked up this cute gift bag from my local craft store.  I decided to use some graphic 45 Christmas paper  called 12 days of Christmas that I've had in my stash for quite some time.  This paper stack is an older collection but I love the colors in this collection.  I colored Santa Ellie with my copics on x-press-it blend cardstock.  

Copic Colors used:
Skin: E15, 13,11
Hair: C9, C7,C5, C3
Red: R59, 35, 27, 24
Green: G28, 26, 24

I added some frontage around the image.  I then added the small ornate border and the Merry Christmas sentiment which are dies from my stash.   The flowers are from prima's Victorian Christmas collection.  All that is left is to add a gift and a tag for the recipient.  Check out The Papernest Dolls store for this and other cute images you can use on your projects.  I hope this gives you some inspiration for your holiday projects.  Thanks for stopping by!

~Racquel~

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs