Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Back to School...........

 It's that time of the year again....back to school! My youngest started Pre-k...when he started crying it broke my heart. But the teacher texted me about an hour later letting me know he was settling in just fine, and was even making some friends (she included a pic of him looking happy, so that helped ) . The other 3 little ones were excited to start back...Emma is in 1st grade this year, Ellie in 2nd and Avery in 5th. 
I thought our NEW image School Girl Avery was perfect to share today..... and Avery made sure i drew her outfit just like her real one...lol. I think this stamp is perfect for any school project...enjoy =)




Happy Crafting,
Christine
Paper Nest Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs