Saturday, August 19, 2017

Emma with Balloon

Hello PND friends, its Saturday and we've made it to the weekend.  Woohoo!  Racquel here to  share a cute birthday card I created using Emma with Balloon. This cutie is in digital and rubber stamp.  Ok confession time, I am a bit addicted to these cuties and their curly pigtails.  Oh so adorable!

I created this card using doodlebug fairy tales collection.  I colored the image using copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut a scalloped circle and a stitched circle from lawn to layer behind the image.  I also die cut some tags and oval border to add to the card.  The sentiment is from the stamp set and I added it to a luggage tag die cut.  I finished the card off with some enamel dots.  

That's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the papernest dolls online store for this and other cute images you can use to create some super cute projects.  Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this pink/green combo. Lovely die cuts, great coloring, and nice look using enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs