Saturday, August 12, 2017

School Girl Avery

Hello PND friends, Racquel here and hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Thanks for stopping by, today I want to share a card using School Girl Avery from this month's release.  It's that time of the year, yep back to school time and this cutie is perfect to start the new year off right.

I colored her up using copics and added various designer papers to the card.  I added a clipboard die cut and a notebook paper die cut.  I have a stack of books stamp in my stash and thought it would be perfect for this card.  I finished the card off with the sentiment cut out of a scalloped tag die.



I hope this card gives you some inspiration for those back to school projects.  Don't forget to check out the store for this and other cute images.    Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs