Monday, August 7, 2017

Emma with Wreath - by Tina Goodwin

Hello Paper Nest Doll lovers! I am still in the mood to make Christmas cards. So, without further ado, here is my card using the sweet image Emma with Wreath.


I used some scrap Christmas papers that I have had in my stash for a while now. I am always happy when I can use scraps to make a card! I feel like I've accomplished a tremendous task or something. HAHAHA


I colored Emma and her sweet kitty with Copic markers. 


Copics used
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Clothes: B69, B37, B2, C2, C00
Wreath and Bows: G09, YG17, YG11, R89, R29, R05 
Shoes: 110, C7

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a craftastic day! 
XOXO, 
                           Tina Goodwin DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs