Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Elf with Jack in the Box by Cat

Hi everyone! 
It's Cat here with my DT share for Paper Nest Dolls!
Today is 'Elf with Jack in the Box'!


XL

I love the colours of the is card, and I used Promarkers to colour. 
               Top Hat Shoes (Petrol Blue - Holly - Verigris(LE)
               Trousers (Warm Grey 1,2,3 - Ice Grey 1,2,3)
I used papers from my Christmas stash and added some twine, snowflake buttons, paper flowers, teal pearl gems and a ' Merry Christmas' sign - from Hobbycraft.

You can purchase Elf with Jack in the box form 
Here (USA Rubber stamp)
Here (UK rubber Stamp)
Here (Digital Stamp)

Can also check out My Blog 

I hope you like it! 
Crafty Hugs! 
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs