Monday, November 4, 2019

Winter Girls at the Gingerbread House by Ildi


 Hi everyone, my name is Ildi and I'm more than excited to join the Paper Nest Dolls Design Team!  As Christmas is near, I'm sharing my first post with this card using the super adorable Gingerbread House Set.


 



I started with stamping this little girl on masking paper and fussycut it. I than stamped the same image onto Copic friendly paper, covered it with the mask and repeated the stamping to the left and right  from the first image. Removing the mask I cloloured the image as well as the large gingerbread house which I later decorated with chunky glitter and jewel drops. After cutting out my coloured elements I attached them to an ombre green background I created with ink blending.

Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating!

Hugs, 
Ildi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs