Sunday, November 17, 2019

Santa on Vacation......

Hello Crafters,

I'm super excited to be here ! I'm Valerie Ward and i'm thrilled to be Guest Designing for Paper Nest Dolls this month! In all my projects I have created interactive cards using the adorable images in the Vacation Santa Stamp Set.

( available in digitals and rubber ) 

This stamp set has 7 ( yes , seven !! ) stamps in it! My card today features 4 of them....Santa & Mrs Claus , Christmas Pam Tree, and the Flamingo and presents .

I had a die that die-cuts this box; then i stamped the sentiment from a stamp set i had on hand, and then i die-cut the other pieces i needed. I colored these images with Copic markers, then trimmed out the images, and assembled my project.

Make sure you check out this fun set; the other images it has are just so, so cute! Have a wonderful week, and thank you for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs