Saturday, November 16, 2019

Santa & His Reindeer Slimline Style

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am SOOOOOO EXCITED to announce that I am now on the Paper Nest Dolls Design Team! Here is my first card using the darling Christmas Minis release. I decided to create a slimline card since that seems to be the new trend and it allowed me to show off the most images on one card! Below you not only get to meet North Pole Mini Santa and his North Pole Mini Reindeer, but also my family in our REINDEER Shirts I made us for Christmas.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Which reindeer is your favorite?
A: Me? I like Prancer! Because that movie is my mom's favorite, she cries every time.


My Nephew William, Me, My Identical Twin Sister Lauren, and My Nephew Thomas in our Reindeer Shirts I made!


Best MOM ever, my sister, Lauren


My Grandma who is now 98 years old! LOVE HER SO MUCH!!


Blog: http://www.madebymeghank.com/
Instagram: @MadeByMeghanK

Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls North Pole Mini Santa
Paper Nest Dolls North Pole Mini Reindeer
Doodle Bug Designs Christmas Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs