Sunday, April 24, 2022

Shall we Dance?

Hello crafty friends!

Pam here with you today with some more inspiration using the color pink...can you tell it's my favorite color?

It's time for school Prom Dances, and this sweetheart is all dressed up and ready to twirl around the dance floor. I miss taking my girls to pick out their dresses!

This darling image from The Paper Nest Dolls is called Prom Avery.


I printed this gorgeous girl on X-Press It Blending Card at a height of 3.7" and colored her with the following markers.

~Copics~
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: YR30, E53, E30, E50
Gown: RV34, RV11, RV52, R000
White Geln Pen
Clear Wink of Stella for bow


My card base is 5"x5" with outside layers 1/8" smaller in size. I fussy cut out the image and adhered her to my card with double sided foam tape. The gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses were glued onto my card using hot glue.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Until next time - Pam






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs