Tuesday, April 12, 2022

My Easter Basket Using Bunny Emma

My Easter Basket

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing My Easter Basket using Bunny Emma by Paper Nest Dolls for my Design Team Inspiration Project. Since Easter is this weekend, I thought an Easter basket would be fun with this cutie!

The Details of My Basket

For my basket, I picked out this pretty paper in soft Easter colours of pinks and purples. From that I pulled my Copic colour palette to colour Bunny Emma. The basket is really a purse die, but by using one handle instead of two, it transforms into a basket! I stamped the sentiment onto the cute, stitched pocket and added a die cut button from the paper.

Of course, I just had to decorate the back of the basket with another pocket and button. The pink is from the other side of the pretty floral paper. So, it all goes together beautifully. The finishing touch are a few matching ribbons to balance out Bunny Emma.


All that is left is to fill your basket with Easter grass and chocolates!

--------------------------

Copic Markers

Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04
Hair/Boots: E37/E35/E33/E31
Purples: W17/W15/W12
Pinks: R859/R83/R81
Whites: C3/C0/0
Carrot: YR07/YR04/YR02/YR00/YG91/YG93/YG95/YG97

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Easter Basket

Bunny Emma, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Stitched with Love 6” x 6” Paper Pad, P13
All Dressed Up Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Arrange a Wreath Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up!
Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Up!
Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon, Stampin’ Up!
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Stampin’ Up!
VersaFine Black Ink, Tsukineko
Easter Grass
Chocolates
Highland Heather Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team Inspiration Project using
Bunny Emma by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs