Friday, January 3, 2014

DOWN HILL RACING AVERY BOOKCARD

Hi all ♥
Today it is me Jill that want to show you a little something I have made.
I have made a bookcard with the lovely PND image

LOVE this images called Down Hill Racing Avery 
I have colored her with Copic.
All these stamps are really fun to color and if you want to try I have my CANDY up here and you can win your own PND Down Hill Racing Avery and a lot more crafty goodies ♥


I put her in the cheeseclothsnow between trees and glittery flowers.
The Pom Pom ribbon makes the perfect feeling of snowballs ;)

A little picture of my inside too...

Hope you liked it.
Much more pictures on my own blog HERE

Have a wonderful day all.
Hugs, Jill

2 comments:

  1. i love this soooo much!! wish i was taking it with me to CHA!! boo hoo ! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jill! - Love your colorchoice, and the inside is perfect as well!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs