Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nurse Avery and A Get Well Wish!

A Big Hello to all of you today! 
It's Michele Here with Nurse Avery
She is not a brand new stamp, but a wonderful stamp to use when you know someone that is not feeling well.
I decided it might be fun to keep it simple and use my card stock with one piece of design paper to make up my card! 
Please remember to come here often as all of the Dolls DT post new inspiration every day :-)

I used My Minds Eye "My Favorite Things" Paper, with Bazzill card stock,
 I added a few flowers from my collection, and three My Minds Eye enamel dots from the Lost and Found collection "Christmas." They went perfect with the Card stock. Nurse Avery was colored with Copic Markers:-)

Thank you so much for stopping Today!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. My daughter is currently in nursing school so this one is near and dear to me. Love your simple, yet perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Unfortunately I might need to use that image and make a card for my 13 year old Goddaughter who has something wrong with her liver, but we don't know what yet. Such pretty colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs