Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pirate Owen..You Are a Treasure.....

Hello everyone and WELCOME!!!

It's Janiel here today to share a fun card that I have done with the cutest little rubber stamp called:

I have had so much fun doing the paper tole with this image.
He is just adoarble!!!
I have colored Pirate Owen with my copic markers.



You can find a picture of the pieces I have put to together for the paper tole on my blog HERE.


A little peek at the inside of my card. I have used Pirate Map rubber stamp.

Check out all of the new fun images just released at CHA HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Janiel. Love your work. You have done a fantastic job with the image.
    Have a great day hunny
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing, I love your coloring and the paper that you used at your panels. Thanks for sharing and inspiring
    XOXO
    Avigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Janiel - love all the details!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs