Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love strung ♥

Hi all!
I have a little cutie to show you ♥
I made a tag envelope card today with the lovely Love Strung  from our latest collection.
Luuurve this stamp!

I made the envelope with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil in Maja Design papers, Vintage Frost Basic , so quick and easy to do.
And like you can see I used a lot of fab ribbons on the tag. The 8" Craft tag was a wee bit to big for my project and I just cut a few millimeters at both side to make it fit the envelope.

The text is a lovely, Norwegian one from Kort og Godt and it is just so beautiful.
A few WOC flowers, a cute cupid charm and the card was done.

The wonderful Paper Nest Dolls stamps are so perfect for my cards, I love to create with them. They are soo much fun to colour with my Copics. If you want to see the Copic colors, they are all listed at my blog HERE

Wishing you all a wonderful day♥
Hugs, Jill

3 comments:

  1. This is just precious. I need to use Craft/Neutrals color in more of my projects. I always tend to like them when I see them in others work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs