Saturday, January 11, 2014

I`m in the mood for love...........

Hi there, today it`s my turn to show you a new card. I just love this rubberstamp! - It`s from the new collection, and it`s called Love Strung  - Don`t you just love her?...... I think she is supercute, and I just love hearts so this one was perfect for me. Hope you like it too, and hopefully also my card -)

Here it is:



I have colored her with copics in these colors:
Skin: E50,51,21,11,- E93
Hair: Y28,26,21, E50
Red: R37,39,59
Teal: BG70,71,72 and BG10,11
Brown: E23,25,27

Papers are from Prima; Madeline collection.
Dies Used: Spellbinders Magnolia, Go Kreate and MS Punch

Thanks for watching!
Hugs Eva

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs