Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Snowy Birthday by Jenn Cochran

Hi PND friends and followers.  Jenn here brining you a little winter fun!  I have used Snow Angel Ellie to create this winter birthday card.  




My bow is made from Really Reasonable Ribbon-Hot Pink Satin with Iridescent Edge.


Thanks for stopping by!  If you want to see more PND projects from me go to my blog:
JENN


Supplies:
Image: Paper Nest Dolls- Snow Angel Ellie
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Hot Pink Satin with Iridescent Edge.
Paper: MME My Girl
Copics:
E-000,04,11,21,33,37,57,59
RV-000,04,21,34
C3,5
Y-19,21
BG-10,11

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenn! Love your colouring and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE!! Love the bright paper choices and your superior coloring :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs