Monday, September 16, 2013

School Time Owen



Howdy Y’all…..


Its Doll Loriann here….
Hope y’all are all great today… We are still having
very hot weather here Yuck!

Anyhow,… onto my card……
 Today I have colored up the gorgeous image from
 The Paper Nest ………this cutie is called
for my card and team it up with
 Me & My Big Ideas paper….

And here it is… such a cute image….




  I have matched him up with with some adorable

Me & My Big ideas Paper..... 


And here he is.....looking handsome I think!








Close up of the colored image....



Side View....





   Copics Used....


 Supplies Used...

Papers - Me & My Big Ideas
Ribbon
Cameo - Apple  

Thankyou for looking more is over on my blog here
have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs