Thursday, September 5, 2013

Teddy Bear Emma

Good Morning Folks!  Carol here and I have a card to share with you today using the gorgeous "Teddy Bear Emma".
For my card I have used dps by Simple Stories called Baby Steps and matted onto coredinations cardstock.  The little tags are stamps by LOTV and the ribbon and brads are from my stash. 
As always I have coloured my image in with Copics.  Colours used are :
Skin - E13, E11, E00, R81
Hair - E29, E25, E35, E71, E51
Teddy -  E43, E42, E41
Dress & shoes - B34, B32, B000
Thanks for stopping by.  Would luv for you to pop over to my blog and leave some luv.  Hope you have a great day.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is adorable , my list of these darling images grows everytime I see one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, love all your layers ans your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She`s beautiful! And I love your card!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs