Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's Build a Scarecrow!

 Hi Everyone,
      It's Michele here with my card for today's post and its using " Build A Scarecrow."
         My Favorite time of year is Fall/Halloween, And I had a blast coloring this cutie up:-)
    Remember to come here often, as we all take turns to post our creations 


Below is a close up of  this image, using Copic markers!
Copic markers I used 
B95, B93, B91
E35, E34, E31
E44, E42,E41
G20, G24
C7.C5, C1
R24, R22, R20
Design Paper is some I had bought at a local craft store.
I hope you all have a wonderful week:-)
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Awww this is awsome! Love your coloring,especially the hay bales. And that stamp is just to die for!!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your coloring and wood background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs