Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's Build a Scarecrow!

 Hi Everyone,
      It's Michele here with my card for today's post and its using " Build A Scarecrow."
         My Favorite time of year is Fall/Halloween, And I had a blast coloring this cutie up:-)
    Remember to come here often, as we all take turns to post our creations 


Below is a close up of  this image, using Copic markers!
Copic markers I used 
B95, B93, B91
E35, E34, E31
E44, E42,E41
G20, G24
C7.C5, C1
R24, R22, R20
Design Paper is some I had bought at a local craft store.
I hope you all have a wonderful week:-)
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Awww this is awsome! Love your coloring,especially the hay bales. And that stamp is just to die for!!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite stamp
    I love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your coloring and wood background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs