Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fairy with Umbrella & Copic Hair Color 12...

**Copic Tutorial Below**

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
It's my turn to share a card with you.
Today I am using the super cute
Isn't she adorable!

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Fairy with Umbrella

I used some things I received in my DT package.
The 6x6 My Minds Eye - Sky's the Limit paper pad 
and some cute flowers.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Fairy with Umbrella

I added some Sharpie White Paint pen for the dots on her dress and cheeks,
Stickles: Star Dust to her wings and the flower center
and some Ranger Glossy Accents to the rain drops.


Outline: C0
Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E57, E34, E53, E50
Dress: YR16, YR15, YR04, Y21
Wings: V000,V0000
Flower: V25, V22, V20
Flower Center: Y21
Stem: YG99
Grass: YG99, YG93
Rain Drops: BG01

And I have a new hair color for you.
How about another blonde this week.
It's almost the same colors I used in the above card.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

E57
E55
E53
E50

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
I'd love for you to share a favorite color you've found.
See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp she is a beauty as your colouring is as stunning as ever
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so delicate and beautiful! Love your colors, and I so appreciates your tutorial!!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the color combo and of course your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs