Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yeehaw its Cowgirl Ellie

Morning everyone!

Karen here with today's post and I couldn't wait to colour up Cowgirl Ellie, I do love a cowgirl/cowboy image and this one is no exception she's just so darn cute!  I love her little outfit I wonder if I could get one of those!!



Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Carta Bella Giddy up from The Paper Nest Store



Skin - EOOOO EOOO EEE E21 R20 R21
HAIR E53 E51 E51
BLUE B97 B93 B91 
BROWN E41 E42 E43 E44
PINK RR3 R81 RV10
PIG CO C1 C2 C3

ooh and don't forget you can also get Cowboy Owen too!!!

Okay hope you will mosey on down to my little blog and say hi!
Have a crafty day!
Lots of hugs
Karenxxx

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs