Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tea Time anyone?

Hi there! Today I`m going to show you the cutest stamp ever:-) It`s called Tea Time with Teddy, and when I saw it, memories from my childhood came popping up into my head. Sweet memories of a happy and playful childhood:-) I love it! Did you ever play like this?

Heres my card:
I have used the digistamp Tea Time with Teddy, and you can find it here. The dies is Quick Kutz - Nesting Doily Circles and Nesting Frame 14

I have colored it with Copics in the following colors:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 - R12,11
Hair: E47,44,43,42,41
Brown; E37,35,33
Pink: RV95,93,91
Teal: BG75,72

 Heres a close up:

Hope You like my card, and make sure you`ll pop back here tomorrow for some more inspirations from one of the other DT members.

Until next time; Take Care!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs