Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Little Witch Ellie


Hello my name is Patricia Garcia, I am native from Mexico but have been living here in Beautiful California since I was a little girl. I have been paper crafting since my oldest son was born, this was almost 20 years ago, I first started with scrap booking and recently have been in love with card making. It was an honor for me that Christine asked me to GD for the Paper Nest Dolls. I love the images she carries in her shop, they are fun to color! Thanks Christine!!

Here is my card, using the adorable Little Witch Ellie.




4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! I love your coloring....you have great talent!!!
    Congratulations on being a GD!!!!!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love love it!!❤️❤️Great coloring and love the colors super talented!
    Loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colouring a beauty of a card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable!! love how you turned the oval and your coloring is spectacular along with your paper choices!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs