Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lil Miss Hollywood

Happy Wednesday morning everyone! I do hope you are all having a good week .. and if not .. you're halfway full now..hehe ;) 

So it's Lydia here with you today and I'm so so excited to introduce ....Lil Miss Hollywood

<= h($product->name) ?>


She is sooo darn cute ! I just love love love her spiral curls and her pretty petticoat . And she was just so much fun to colour.


I can see me using this little sweetie again and again for lots of little girls birthdays.

Just remember that all of Christine's fabulous artwork are available in both digi and rubber so however you like to stamp these will be prefect for you.

Hugs, Lydia xxx 

11 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs