Monday, September 30, 2013

Xmas Wish


Hi there,
I am Astrid, 53 years old, married to a lovely man and mother of a daughter (19) and a son (almost 18). Since 2000 I am making cards, first 3D and several years later I started making scrap cards and I really love to make these cards. I am coloring mostly with my Copics, also with Distress Inks and Prisma Pencils, but I prefer my Copics J
Christine asked me to make a card with a lovely Christmas stamp, Santa Avery,  and I was so thrilled, but it took me some time, because I am very busy with all my Design Team work :D
Anyway ….  here is my card and I hope you all like it J


4 comments:

  1. I love your card!! It's so sweet! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely gorgeous!!! I love how beautiful Avery is colored in. I love the flowers and bingo cards, just everything. It gives off a very beautiful vintage look and I love vintage!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly just adore this card and all it's fun elements!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs