Friday, September 20, 2013

Get Ready for Some "Spookiness" with Warlock Owen!

Hi, and it's Valerie here again! I just LOVE working with the Owen images; I don't know if it's because I have 3 sons, or because I have 4 brothers, but for whatever reason it is, this little guy always warms my heart.

Today, Owen is a Warlock, and he's busy stirring his brew, and getting ready for Halloween!

I made a 6"x6" card, but after adding all the embellies (you can find details on my blog, ValByDesign) onto it, it got a bit wider ;) )




All the details, Copic colors, and products are shown on my blog.
Have a great Saturday (and Sunday!), and and Happy Scrapping!


4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I agree with Scrappy Scatty that its too cute to spook!! Love the colors too!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards in beautiful colors!!
    It`s fab!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs