Monday, September 30, 2013

Bedtime Amara!

Good Morning Folks!  Carol here and I have a brand new creation to share with you.  I have used the gorgeous "Bedtime Amara".  She's one of the new African American images that Christine has created and isn't she just lovely?!
For my card I have used dps by Papermania and matted them onto coredinations cardstock.  The butterfly border is by Joy Crafts, blooms and rose border are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  
I have coloured the image in with Copics, colours used are :
Skin - E37, E35, E33
Hair - C9, C7, C5
Gown, slippers, headband - BV02, BV00, BV000
Teddy - E44, E43, E42
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will be able to stop by my blog and leave some love.  Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs