Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ant Farm Owen


Good Wednesday morning all you lovely bloggers out there!! Hope you are all well and are feeling fine. It's Lydia here and today is my post day over at the Paper Nest Dolls blog and this week I'm sharing with you a card using Ant Farm Owen.


Hehehe how cute is this little guy ?!?!? To make the tank look like glass I have added glossy accents to it ... look how shiny it is .....


Skin- E00, E000, E21, R20
Hair- E11, E35, E37
Earth- E70, E74









And to add to the cleverness of this .... have you seen the sentiment? LOL - took me a while to come up with this one, but I'm totally loving it.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it; it's so clever! Very cute design, great coloring on that super-cute image, and the flags are just a cool final touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. complimenti sono tutti belli i tuoi lavori , brava un bacio ciao.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs