Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cowgirl Ellie


Cowgirl Ellie

Hello again Its Loriann from craftymama3

Today I'm going to share with you 


I saw her and just had to color her then I saw the boot
and it all came together, I had bought the paper sometime 
at the end of last year and been wanting to use it,
this was the prefect chance.





an up close view of Cowgirl Ellie 
she is just too cute!




The paper boot I cut out with my Cricut,
 the pattern came from SVGCUTS and 
its called Happy Trails.
This is the backside of the boot.















and an pic of the front of the boot 

















One more view of the boot and
the image Cowgirl Ellie.




Supply List


 
paper Hobby Lobby


Die taylored expressions







Thankyou for stopping by and taking a look.
I would enjoy reading your comments, 
Have A Great Day! 




1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs