Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sir Owen


Hi crafty lovers. It’s Jasmina. I’m so excited to be sharing my card with you today. A couple days ago I got my Copics! I am such a big lover to the Christine’s boys images, so I choose Sir Owen and coloured him. This stamp is perfect for all boys. If you need a card for a boy quickly jump to the store where you can see many beautiful stamps. This image and many more are available in digi and rubber.

Don’t forget to check out our Challenge Blog. We have a wonderful prize with lots of yummy goodies.

Have a great weekend!

Colours I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E02,R11
Hair: E15, E17,E19 + R20, R22, R24
Armor: C1, C3

Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-133, D4-131
Paper: Bazzill
Stamp: Sir Owen

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs