Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shopping Ellie and Birthday Owen


Good morning dear crafters, it’s Jasmina, I’m back with another card using this beautiful image Shopping Ellie.
Isn’t she adorable! She was in the shop – there is a hanger, doll for clothes on paper. She bought a lot – and there is she – our shopping Ellie with bags.
I’m really quite pleased with how pretty this one turned out. You can see more pictures on my blog.


Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities, C.C. Design
Paper: Pion design Alma’s Sewing room, Purple room
Stamp: Shopping Ellie
I’ve used a few goodies: Love hangers, Vintage brad, Melissa Frances pearls, Shabby seam binding, Hortensia flower, Rayher blossoms;

Colours I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R11
Hair: YR00, E11, E15, E17
Outfit: V000, B0000, RV13



I have one more card to share. It’s Birthday Owen. I think this stamp is popular because he is so sweet and suitable for birthday cards. I made his trousers with a little dots different colours and made interesting effect. Hope you like it too.

Dies: X-cut big ovals
Paper: Doodlebug design – Hello spring
I used: Pearl stars, lace stars

Colours I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R11
Hair: E11, E53, E55
Hat: B000, B00, Y11
Trousers: Y11, B000, G40
Shirt: Y11

Don’t miss our Challenge Pearls there are still five days to join us. We have a Contest – don’t miss this opportunity, the prizes are magnificent.

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Those are both just darling cards. Very neat layouts on both!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs